This KB article has step-by-step instructions in order to provide a detailed report on all users & teams within a workspace...
1. Open the workspace that you wish to report on.
2. Click "manage workspace" and select "members" from the drop-down.
3. Select "Report on these members" from under the "actions" list at the bottom.
This will display a quick report - user, as shown below...
You can either choose the following formats chart or tabular report...
The chart will display the data in a graph whereas the tabular report will display much more data within a table.
You also then have the choice to display the results in the web browser or export them to PDF, Microsoft Excel, CSV or XML files.
In this example, I'm creating a detailed report so therefore we'll continue to use a tabular report.
4. Change the responses from "chart" to "tabular report" which will provide much more in-depth details as shown below...
5. All attributes are ticked by default, remove any if not required.
6. Select how you would like them "sorted by" from the drop-down.
7. Select "team names" from the "grouped by" drop-down.
8. Either "run" the report or you can "manage/save" the report for a later date
This report will now provide all the information you require regarding the users and teams within the workspace.