All you need to get people into your Kahootz workspace are the invitees' email addresses.
To invite new people:
- Open the Workspace Menu dropdown, and choose Invite.
- Enter the email addresses in the New Users section. Make sure to separate them using a space, comma or put one address per line.
- Decide whether you want to give the new users any additional permissions, such as making them a manager or putting them in teams.
- You have the option to customise the message which will be sent to your invitees.
- Click the Invite button.
- You will be taken back to the Invite page and see a box displaying which invites have succeeded and which have failed.
- Your invitees will receive an invite email and in it a link that will take them through registration. The managers of the workspace will be notified when they join.
If you don't have a new user's email address, or if they are already in another workspace, you can use the Pick members from your other workspaces button, at Step 2.
An alternative option is to search through your users by name or other profile details, using the Find people based upon their profile button. Your invitees will receive an invite email and in it a link that will take them through registration. The managers of the workspace will be notified when they join.
No spare licences?
Site owners (and people on a Kahootz Trial) can access an online quotation calculator that will give you prices for any number of users. Login to your Kahootz site and click on Account > Site Admin and look at the License Costs page. For more information, see How is my license fee calculated?